I am an archives professional, researcher, and technical writer with an interest in comparative archival practices, information ethics, and facilitating dialogue across different communities. Some of my research passions include displaced archives, community archives, architectural and design records, humanitarian affairs, and labor equity in cultural heritage fields. I also serve as a community relations facilitator and anti-racism educator.
My professional priorities include:
- youth participation in international affairs and diplomacy
- equitable access to information
- ethical access to the cultural heritage materials of underserved communities
- mainstreaming of women and girls in STEM
- preservation of born-digital design records
I currently work as the Collections Archivist for the University Libraries at Virginia Tech. I serve as department lead for the International Archives of Women in Architecture and contribute to documenting traditionally marginalized communities in the New River Valley.